POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Video output Server Time
10 Aug 2024 05:19:21 EDT (-0400)
  Video output (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Steven Jones
Subject: Video output
Date: 17 Mar 2000 03:21:33
Message: <38d1eb0d@news.povray.org>
Is there any kind of hardware that will let me output animations to video?

Post a reply to this message

From: Lance Birch
Subject: Re: Video output
Date: 17 Mar 2000 05:12:46
Message: <38d2051e@news.povray.org>
You can do it if you have a video card like the Matrox Millennium G400.  If
you want really professional results, you can go the really expensive way
and buy a Perception DSP...

--
Lance.
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone