POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How do I make a kill file in Netscape? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 03:17:04 EDT (-0400)
  How do I make a kill file in Netscape? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: David Fontaine
Subject: How do I make a kill file in Netscape?
Date: 6 Apr 2000 17:21:08
Message: <38ECFF7B.2992D412@faricy.net>
--
___     _______________________________________________
 | \     |_          <dav### [at] faricynet> <ICQ 55354965>
 |_/avid |ontaine        http://www.faricy.net/~davidf/

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad." -Dali

Post a reply to this message

From: Margus Ramst
Subject: Re: How do I make a kill file in Netscape?
Date: 6 Apr 2000 17:27:13
Message: <38ECF37E.6CEB4EF1@peak.edu.ee>
edit >> message filters

It's pretty self-explanatory. For example you can ignore the thread by filter,
but I don't know if you can skip downloading the original message (haven't used
a killfile myself yet :)

--
Margus Ramst

Personal e-mail: mar### [at] peakeduee

> It's pretty self-explanatory. For example you can ignore the thread by filter,
> but I don't know if you can skip downloading the original message (haven't used
> a killfile myself yet :)

Tnx. (It's not for these NGs BTW, but in case I get any unsolicited junk from ICQ
or my website)

--