POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Nathan's site Server Time
10 Aug 2024 03:22:10 EDT (-0400)
  Nathan's site (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Lewis
Subject: Nathan's site
Date: 2 Apr 2000 14:15:40
Message: <38E78DB5.D3C2992F@netvision.net.il>
Hi everybody,

If you noticed my recent cry of despair concerning radiosity in megapov,
I would like to comment how to save yourselves from such problems as
well. This regards everything about megapov, not just radiosity.

Nathan has posted a new version of megapov recently (sort of) - 0.4, but
he has also made a few changes to his site which include the following:
If you'll go to the Download section, (under patched pov) you'll find
more than just the executable (and source code) of megapov, but also:
* A manual (or help document, whatever)
* Demo scenes
* That's it

Anyway, I (for one) had no idea this information existed, and had wasted
a whole day wrestling with megapov and trying to figure out what's going
on, what changed, and what didn't.

Enjoy!

Post a reply to this message