POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How's it pronounced? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 05:20:04 EDT (-0400)
  How's it pronounced? (Message 1 to 10 of 33)
From: Steve Martin
Subject: How's it pronounced?
Date: 14 Mar 2000 08:39:49
Message: <38CE4171.8CAB5FA@usit.net>
Forgive me for this admittedly anal question, but I got to
wondering after reading all these "Linux is pronounced..."
threads.

How is "POV-Ray" officially pronounced? Is it "PAHV-ray"
(as I've always thought of it), "PEE-OH-VEE-ray", or
something else?

Is there even an "official" pronunciation? Is this a
question for the Team?

Post a reply to this message