POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Help me test my on-line povray interface (now with 3.1 macros!) Server Time
10 Aug 2024 05:18:01 EDT (-0400)
  Help me test my on-line povray interface (now with 3.1 macros!) (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Steve Webb
Subject: Help me test my on-line povray interface (now with 3.1 macros!)
Date: 9 Mar 2000 17:47:13
Message: <38C829F1.C3C2AD05@badcheese.com>
Well, some of you have tested my on-line povray farm, and some of you have complained
that since I was using povrya 3.0 for the engine, that you couldn't run your .pov
files that used macros.

Well, I checked into things and I now have povray 3.0 with the ISOPOV patch and with
3.1 macro support built-in, but the base is still 3.0.

So, what does this mean for you guys?

Well, I urge you to check it out and see if it works for you.  If not, you'll just get
an e-mail back with the error.  If it does, then you have a potentially large
rendering farm that you can submit jobs to!

Happy Rendering!

- Steve

-- (swe### [at] rapucaredu or http://www.rap.ucar.edu/staff/swebb)
* Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings...they did it
  by killing all those who opposed them.