POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The 10th Kingdom Server Time
10 Aug 2024 07:15:10 EDT (-0400)
  The 10th Kingdom (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Josh English
Subject: The 10th Kingdom
Date: 28 Feb 2000 13:18:39
Message: <38BABC80.93D53D56@spiritone.com>
Did anyone see this last night? The title sequence transforming New York
into the kindoms that the fairy tales are from was amazing. The scenery
was very impressive and my sketchbook got close to full after the first
installment. I recommend it for that. I'm still not sure about the
storyline, but I have to admit the actors are having fun...

--
Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom

Post a reply to this message

I saw a peek at the last half hour or so... Looking forward to the
remaining tonight... A very interesting theme...