POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANNOUNCE: Useful Macros File Now 5% More Useful Server Time
10 Aug 2024 07:16:33 EDT (-0400)
  ANNOUNCE: Useful Macros File Now 5% More Useful (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: John VanSickle
Subject: ANNOUNCE: Useful Macros File Now 5% More Useful
Date: 21 Feb 2000 20:49:02
Message: <38B1ED55.4DA99821@erols.com>
While working on my IRTC entry I found a bug in the FindKnee macro.
The formula it used for finding the knee works fine when the angle
between the Knee-Hip vector and the Ankle-Hip vector meet at an
acute angle, but the formula delivers the incorrect result when the
angle is obtuse.  I changed it to a different formula, and now it
appears to work (ie, my new robot TC now walks properly).

The updated macro file can be found at:

  http://users.erols.com/vansickl/macs.htm

I also added two or three more macros of varying usefulness.

Regards,
John
--
ICQ: 46085459