POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : SuSE Server Time
10 Aug 2024 09:18:22 EDT (-0400)
  SuSE (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Graham Redway
Subject: SuSE
Date: 11 Feb 2000 20:38:09
Message: <38A4B970.F7BD04EC@Totalise.co.uk>
Installing SuSE Linux today I noticed one of the packages was POVRay,
how cool.

Graham.

Post a reply to this message

From: Marc Schimmler
Subject: Re: SuSE
Date: 14 Feb 2000 03:57:16
Message: <38A7C36D.BF9F1986@ica.uni-stuttgart.de>
I fear that I must disappoint you. They still had the 3.0 version on the
6.3 distribution. I contacted them here in Germany and they send me a
reply that the next distribution will contain 3.1.

Marc

--
Marc Schimmler

Post a reply to this message