POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The Povray VFAQ has changed layout and place Server Time
10 Aug 2024 09:14:10 EDT (-0400)
  The Povray VFAQ has changed layout and place (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Nieminen Juha
Subject: The Povray VFAQ has changed layout and place
Date: 1 Feb 2000 04:06:18
Message: <3896a20a@news.povray.org>
I changed the layout of the VFAQ and put it into a subdirectory so that
it would be more manageable. The new URL is:

  http://iki.fi/warp/povVFAQ/

or alternatively (but prone to changes):

  http://www.students.tut.fi/~warp/povVFAQ/

  The old URL still works, but there will only be a link to the new
location and a short explanation of what happened.
  If you have any link to the VFAQ, please update it.