POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Just in case... Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:23:44 EDT (-0400)
  Just in case... (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: TonyB
Subject: Just in case...
Date: 13 Jan 2000 10:57:12
Message: <387df5d8@news.povray.org>
...nobody noticed: I posted an executable version of Van_SICK_les'
QuickBasic mesh modeller in .binaries.utilities. I compiled it with
QuickBasic 4.5. Enjoy.

Post a reply to this message

From: Remco de Korte
Subject: Re: Just in case...
Date: 13 Jan 2000 11:02:35
Message: <387DF68D.E84533F2@xs4all.nl>
TonyB wrote:

> ...nobody noticed: I posted an executable version of Van_SICK_les'
> QuickBasic mesh modeller in .binaries.utilities. I compiled it with
> QuickBasic 4.5. Enjoy.

Yep, I noticed and even downloaded and ran it. There I got stuck :)
As Ken said: I'll have to print out the instructions to be able to do
anything with it. Victimized by Windows all I know is pushing buttons...

At least I can say it's nice of you to share the compiled version.

Remco

Post a reply to this message

>At least I can say it's nice of you to share the compiled version.

Just doing my small part. I end up being more a contributor of ideas than
results most of time.