POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New Web Site Server Time
10 Aug 2024 13:28:07 EDT (-0400)
  New Web Site (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Mick Hazelgrove
Subject: New Web Site
Date: 1 Jan 2000 13:33:33
Message: <386e487d@news.povray.org>
Hi all

I've rewritten most of my web site. Please take a look and report anything
not working etc. Also any suggestions would be gratefully received as I'm
rather new to HTML.

Mick

       http://www.minda.swinternet.co.uk/index.htm

From: omniVERSE
Subject: Re: New Web Site
Date: 1 Jan 2000 14:21:02
Message: <386e539e@news.povray.org>
Good place there, and I can't help but be biased about the art;  the only
thing that occured to me was that maybe the secondary pages (as opposed to
first main or home page) might do well linked together also.  With a link
between them instead of the back button in a browser and then going back to
another from there like you have on those tertiary (image) pages.  Or maybe
even frames anchored at the main one so all can be gotten to without the
switch-back.  Of course that leads to the Frames/No Frames issue, but at
least that could leave the copyright paragraph in one place continuosly
along with the linking poem(?) you now have there.  Or the home page as the
starting subframe page anyway.

Bob