POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray to QuickTime VR? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:17:53 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray to QuickTime VR? (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Jeff Lee
Subject: POV-Ray to QuickTime VR?
Date: 20 Dec 1999 21:27:26
Message: <385ee58e@news.povray.org>
Does anyone (Ken?) know if there's software that will run on an Intel
platform (DOS, Windows, Linux, OS/2) which can create QuickTime VR
files?  Preferably freeware/shareware (or commercial software that
doesn't cost an arm and a leg)?

--
Jeff Lee         shi### [at] gatenet        http://www.gate.net/~shipbrk/

  "The only thing that helps me maintain my slender grip on reality
  is the friendship I share with my collection of singing potatoes."

Post a reply to this message