POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : MetaCreations sells off all graphics products Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:15:11 EDT (-0400)
  MetaCreations sells off all graphics products (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: production
Subject: MetaCreations sells off all graphics products
Date: 15 Dec 1999 16:52:29
Message: <38580d9d@news.povray.org>
http://www.metacreations.com/press/restructure.shtml

Post a reply to this message

From: Harold Baize
Date: 16 Dec 1999 14:57:02
Message: <3859440e@news.povray.org>
So does this mean some other company will buy and support Poser and
RayDream? Will they be discounted?

From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 16 Dec 1999 16:46:07
Message: <38595CE0.E7EFB2CA@my-dejanews.com>
A company-betting strategy focusing solely on software to display goods
for sale on the internet?

Sounds like a network only letting teenagers write sitcom scripts
because teenagers are the most important market for advertisers.