POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Lathe prism? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:24:42 EDT (-0400)
  Lathe prism? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Jon S  Berndt
Subject: Lathe prism?
Date: 14 Dec 1999 15:33:12
Message: <3856a988@news.povray.org>
I would like to define a curve which I can sweep out around the y-axis,
almost like a lathe object. However, I'd also like to change the curve at
various angles about the Y-axis. I don't believe this capability currently
exists. Might this be a future capability, or does a patch add this?

Jon

Post a reply to this message