POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I'm Back -- and things are looking up Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:29:14 EDT (-0400)
  I'm Back -- and things are looking up (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Twyst
Subject: I'm Back -- and things are looking up
Date: 25 Nov 1999 00:47:35
Message: <383ccd77@news.povray.org>
Well, as you can see from the subject, I'm back.

good things in the life of Twyst(tm):

1. I won't be losing my server space
2. I won't be losing a place to live, and my internet connection.
(which was the trouble alluded to in the last post on twysted.net)

Anyways, I'm going to be around a lot more, and maybe get into using povray
more.

Some thoughts I had.

My site: does anyone care? Should I attempt a third revision, or just axe it
completely?

-if I should do a revision, what would you like to see?
(go nuts here, if you, for some reason, want a include file collection, etc,
let me know)

-Later on, I'm thinking about doing webhosting for Pov
users/programmers/artists.

Also, bear in mind, that it IS a lot of work to do by myself. If you want to
write articles, or tutorials, etc, let me know.

Twyst

Post a reply to this message