POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Vector help. Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:31:42 EDT (-0400)
  Vector help. (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: mr art
Subject: Vector help.
Date: 23 Nov 1999 15:12:24
Message: <383AF50B.C2FA372D@gci.net>
Help! Vectors have fried my brain! Or maybe it is this stuffed
head feeling from the cold I have. Don't know.
I am trying to get the eyes in a mannequin to focus on a point.
I know that this means that each eye needs different rotation
information. I tried to figure out a function that lets me
specify the position of an eye(relitive to the head of course),
the normal direction that the eye looks, and the point that I want
them to look at. And that is about as far as I get. After that my
mind gets abducted by some aliens that wont give it back until
I drink massive amounts of coffee. And even then it don't work
the way it should.
So, can anyone help with the vector stuff? I think that I have
the aliens thing licked. Just need an expresso machine installed
next to the flatbed scanner. With a direct line to a major vain.
Mr. Art

Post a reply to this message