POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV CD??? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:20:16 EDT (-0400)
  POV CD??? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Stephen Brooker
Subject: POV CD???
Date: 15 Oct 1999 23:40:17
Message: <3807f3a1@news.povray.org>
Anyone know when the second edition POV CD is coming out? The help files in
POV say early 1999?

TIA

--
Stephen Brooker
stetar_AT_pacific.net.au

Post a reply to this message

From: Alan Kong
Subject: Re: POV CD???
Date: 17 Oct 1999 00:41:01
Message: <uFIJOLTXT8jObChBg16+QmjS8A+3@4ax.com>
On Sat, 16 Oct 1999 13:45:24 +1000, "Stephen Brooker"
<ste### [at] melcomcencomauspamoff> wrote:

>Anyone know when the second edition POV CD is coming out? The help files in
>POV say early 1999?

  No immediate plans for an Official POV-Ray CD-ROM second edition. The next
to be released will be the third edition of the IRTC CD-ROM 1998/1999. Like
its predecessors, the sales of this CD-ROM will go towards supporting this
server.