POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Realtime : ) book/web page Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:25:31 EDT (-0400)
  Realtime : ) book/web page (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: omniVERSE
Subject: Realtime : ) book/web page
Date: 14 Oct 1999 10:53:15
Message: <3805ee5b@news.povray.org>
http://www.acm.org/pubs/tog/resources/RTR/

I was doing some video card browsing and was surprised to see this as the
fourth or fifth item listed after using AOL Search for "3Dfx specs".
The two authors names might be familiar to some people (heck maybe the book
is too, but it's fairly recently published).
Has a section concerning collision detection and the URL links there seem to
lead to more and more on the subject so Greg M. J., among others, might be
interested I thought.  There's also something about realtime raytracing,
since that is the name on the book cover and this messages Subject.

Bob
--
// omniVERSE

Post a reply to this message

> I was doing some video card browsing and was surprised to see this as the
> fourth or fifth item listed after using AOL Search for "3Dfx specs".
> The two authors names might be familiar to some people (heck maybe the book
> is too, but it's fairly recently published).
> Has a section concerning collision detection and the URL links there seem to
> lead to more and more on the subject so Greg M. J., among others, might be
> interested I thought.  There's also something about realtime raytracing,
> since that is the name on the book cover and this messages Subject.
>
> Bob
> --
> // omniVERSE

You have no idea how much work you just created for me. Now I am going
to spend days trying to track down the links in that list to resources
that may be worth adding to my collection and you know I can't resist
that kind of temptation.

I hate you ! :)

--
Ken Tyler -  1100+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links: