POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: Mail test PLEASE REPLY Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:18:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mail test PLEASE REPLY (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Marc Schimmler
Subject: Re: Mail test PLEASE REPLY
Date: 14 Oct 1999 02:19:13
Message: <380575E1.5859F6B3@ica.uni-stuttgart.de>
Larry Fontaine wrote:

> I believe there is a problem with my mail system. Try to send me some
> blank emails with "test" or something in the subject and I'll see if
> they show up. Also reply to this post so I know what was sent vs. what
> was recieved.

OK here it is!

Marc
--
Marc Schimmler

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Date: 14 Oct 1999 02:43:44
Message: <38057B3C.F9BB7B7D@pacbell.net>
Larry Fontaine wrote:

> I believe there is a problem with my mail system. Try to send me some
> blank emails with "test" or something in the subject and I'll see if
> they show up. Also reply to this post so I know what was sent vs. what
> was recieved.

This is a test of the national povray newsgroup system. If this
were a real newsgroup post you would be provided with critical
information related to POV-Ray and it's use.

--
Ken Tyler -  1100+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links: