POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Offline for a while Server Time
11 Aug 2024 03:34:17 EDT (-0400)
  Offline for a while (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Cliff Bowman
Subject: Offline for a while
Date: 19 Sep 1999 20:31:45
Message: <37e57f34.3162619@news.povray.org>
Greetings. Sadly I must say that I look like being offline for a short
while (I've honestly no idea how long - days, weeks.. hopefully no
longer than that) due to suddenly apparent personal problems.

I look forward to returning for the odd bit of banter etc. just as
soon as I'm up to it.

Cheers,

Cliff Bowman
Why not pay my 3D Dr Who site a visit at http://www.who3d.cwc.net/

Post a reply to this message

Then I'll say "See you later Cliff" in the hopes it's nothing
permanent.

Bob