POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 'Looks-Like' Light Problem Server Time
11 Aug 2024 05:21:26 EDT (-0400)
  'Looks-Like' Light Problem (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: David Vincent-Jones
Subject: 'Looks-Like' Light Problem
Date: 16 Sep 1999 13:00:16
Message: <37e12220@news.povray.org>
I would like to create an illuminated globe that changes colour depending on
the X/Z view position.
Viewed from the 'north' it would appear blue for instance but as I move a
sharp colour change would signify the angular displacement of the camera
around the object.
Any ideas out there?

Post a reply to this message