POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Forgive me, please... Server Time
11 Aug 2024 05:21:14 EDT (-0400)
  Forgive me, please... (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Zeger Knaepen
Subject: Forgive me, please...
Date: 13 Sep 1999 13:16:33
Message: <37dd3171@news.povray.org>
Hi,

Over the time I've been writing messages to this newsgroups I've made a lot
of promises:

I made a Millennium Falcon model and said I would post the source someday.
Never did.
I said once I would make macro-files for conical, toroidal and cubical
blob-components.  Never did.
I promised my StarDestroyer model to Dylan (for his site: StarWars: the
POV-ray collection).  Never gave him.
I told you I would make a lot of other StarWars models.  Never made (yet :-)
I promised you my insect-model cause most of you liked the textures.  Never
posted.

Please forgive me for this.

I never posted my Falcon-model cause it still isn't finished and with the
textures it's way to big (filesize) to post.
I never actually made those macro-files, cause *I* never needed them.
I never gave Dylan my StarDestroyer cause I never finished it.
I never made other StarWars-models cause the old ones never got finished.
I never posted my insect-model cause I said I would first improve the legs
and I never did so.

I'm really sorry for this.  If I find the time, you can expect all this in
the near future.

(Oh, BTW, right now POV-Ray is rendering a cyclic animation of
water-movement and cloud-movement.  When it's ready (probably tommorow,
maybe later), I will certainly post it, cause actually I'm kinda proud of
it.  :-) The test-render looked really good!)

ZK

(Third time I post this message.  Hope this one comes in right.  Sorry for
it, but there's something wrong with my system-clock and I think many of you
can't read messages older than a couple of months.)

Post a reply to this message