POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Animation Queston Server Time
11 Aug 2024 05:21:49 EDT (-0400)
  Animation Queston (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: David Vincent-Jones
Subject: Animation Queston
Date: 9 Sep 1999 13:14:23
Message: <37d7eaef@news.povray.org>
Where can I find some info on converting an animated sequence into a
AVI, MPEG or similar file type.
The help files do not appear to touch the subject.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'iso-8859-1' (1 KB)

From: Phil Clute
Subject: Re: Animation Queston
Date: 9 Sep 1999 13:39:51
Message: <37D7F1B7.19F5D612@tiac.net>
David Vincent-Jones wrote:
>Where can I find some info on converting an animated sequence into a AVI, MPEG >or
similar file type.
>The help files do not appear to touch the subject.

Ken's links are always a good place to start.
http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/bkmrk999.htm

If your using Windows I would suggest Fast Movie Processor.
http://www.gromada.com/fmp.html

Phil
--
...coffee?...yes please! extra sugar,extra cream...Thank you.