POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : XStars.inc: up to 9096 stars Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:15:21 EDT (-0400)
  XStars.inc: up to 9096 stars (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: olivier wailly
Subject: XStars.inc: up to 9096 stars
Date: 2 Sep 1999 13:41:26
Message: <37ceb6c6@news.povray.org>
XStars.inc add to your scene a starry sky who reproduce with fidelity the
position,
magnitude and color of up tu 9096 stars of our terrestrial sky.

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Galaxy/8018/

Post a reply to this message

From: Matt Giwer
Subject: Re: XStars.inc: up to 9096 stars
Date: 5 Sep 1999 02:45:55
Message: <37D211A0.33D35FAD@giwersworld.org>
olivier wailly wrote:

> XStars.inc add to your scene a starry sky who reproduce with fidelity the
> position,
> magnitude and color of up tu 9096 stars of our terrestrial sky.

> http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Galaxy/8018/

	Thank you five or six times. I was about ready to height field
and color map hack such resuls (poorly) out of an astronomy
program. Problem solved.