POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Closing POV3.1g for Windows (PVEngine.exe) after a render Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:23:34 EDT (-0400)
  Closing POV3.1g for Windows (PVEngine.exe) after a render (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Philip Cowley
Subject: Closing POV3.1g for Windows (PVEngine.exe) after a render
Date: 16 Aug 1999 07:12:01
Message: <37b7f201@news.povray.org>
I want to run the POV3.1g for Windows executable (PVEngine.exe) from a
command-line and for it to close itself afterwards... How?

Rarius

Post a reply to this message

From: ingo
Date: 16 Aug 1999 11:07:58
Message: <37b8294e@news.povray.org>
Philip Cowley heeft geschreven in bericht <37b7f201@news.povray.org>...
>I want to run the POV3.1g for Windows executable (PVEngine.exe) from a
>command-line and for it to close itself afterwards... How?
>
>Rarius

Menu > Renderer > On Completion > Exit Pov-ray for Windows
once set, it will keep doing that. Did not try it from commandline yet.

ingo
--
Met dank aan de muze met het glazen oog.

Post a reply to this message