POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Lost Spline example Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:20:19 EDT (-0400)
  Lost Spline example (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Bill DeWitt
Subject: Lost Spline example
Date: 10 Aug 1999 00:23:07
Message: <37afa92b@news.povray.org>
Someone posted a spline example  inc file recently and I managed to destroy
it. Now I can't find it in the news groups...Wahh! Can someone send me a
copy or point me in the right direction? I think it was called LSpline3 or
something and had a part that showed how to use it.

Thanks

Post a reply to this message

> Someone posted a spline example  inc file recently and I managed to destroy
> it. Now I can't find it in the news groups...Wahh! Can someone send me a
> copy or point me in the right direction? I think it was called LSpline3 or
> something and had a part that showed how to use it.
>
> Thanks

 Something you saw perhaps in the Celtic Cross thread in the images group ?
That thread started on 07-30-1999  posted by Steve. It used Colefax's spline
include file which Steve posted a large portion of along with example usage.

--
Ken Tyler

See my 700+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at: