POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Fonts Added to Site Server Time
11 Aug 2024 03:33:55 EDT (-0400)
  Fonts Added to Site (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Ken
Subject: Fonts Added to Site
Date: 23 Sep 1999 09:50:25
Message: <37EA2F95.B542821B@pacbell.net>
Ok People,

   By popular demand a large listing of font links has been added to my site
and will show up shortly at povray.org.  There are currently 29 sites listed
and more to come when I get time to add them. You asked for them and now you
have them. See how easy that is !

--
Ken Tyler

See my 100,000+ Povray, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links at:

>    By popular demand a large listing of font links has been added to my site
> and will show up shortly at povray.org.  There are currently 29 sites listed
> and more to come when I get time to add them. You asked for them and now you
> have them. See how easy that is !

--
Marc Schimmler

Post a reply to this message

Da link to da fonts at povray.org:
http://www.povray.org/links/3D_Programs/Fonts_and_Font_Utilities/Fonts/

--
Ken Tyler

See my 1000+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at: