POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : AutoCAD -> Moray/POV Server Time
11 Aug 2024 05:13:10 EDT (-0400)
  AutoCAD -> Moray/POV (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Chris Maryan
Subject: AutoCAD -> Moray/POV
Date: 17 Sep 1999 16:36:37
Message: <37E2A62B.34608EB1@mcmaster.ca>
Now that I am a university engineering student, I have access to AutoCAD
in our schools labs. However, the AutoCAD 14 renderer seems to be less
than perfect. What is the best/fastest/most commonly used method for
converting AutoCAD 14 solid models into something Moray or POV can
understand?

Any guidance would be appreciated, thanks.

--
Chris Maryan
mailto: mar### [at] mcmasterca

Post a reply to this message