POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANNOUNCEMENT: Povray.org Links Page is Now Available Server Time
11 Aug 2024 05:15:26 EDT (-0400)
  ANNOUNCEMENT: Povray.org Links Page is Now Available (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Ken
Subject: ANNOUNCEMENT: Povray.org Links Page is Now Available
Date: 15 Sep 1999 18:38:21
Message: <37E01F66.E42E644A@pacbell.net>
Greetings,

  The official povray.org links page is now open and ready for your use.
It is essentially a mirror of my own site but hopefully you will find it
easier to navigate. If you have any links that you would like to submit
there is a submission page for this purpose.

  I will be administering the link page so if you have any suggestions
for improvement contact me and I will see what I can do.

mailto: lin### [at] povrayorg

You can access the links page from the main page at:
http://www.povray.org

or you can access it directly at:
http://www.povray.org/links/

Enjoy,

--
Ken Tyler

See my 1000+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at:

Oooo... Ken, you POV-Link kind of guy! I guess that make you one of the
"POV-Team". Too cool!

Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote in message

> Greetings,
>
>   The official povray.org links page is now open and ready for your use.
> It is essentially a mirror of my own site but hopefully you will find it
> easier to navigate. If you have any links that you would like to submit
> there is a submission page for this purpose.
>
>   I will be administering the link page so if you have any suggestions
> for improvement contact me and I will see what I can do.
>
> mailto: lin### [at] povrayorg
>

> You can access the links page from the main page at:
> http://www.povray.org
>
> or you can access it directly at:
> http://www.povray.org/links/
>

> Enjoy,
>
> --
> Ken Tyler
>
> See my 1000+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at:
> http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/index.html

Post a reply to this message