POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Models Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:10:24 EDT (-0400)
  Models (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Andrea Ryan
Subject: Models
Date: 5 Sep 1999 17:40:22
Message: <37D2E2E2.CBE936ED@global2000.net>
Where can I find good models (triangle meshes, CSG objects, etc.)? I
have Crossroads and wcvt2pov.
Brendan Ryan

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: Models
Date: 5 Sep 1999 17:44:34
Message: <37D2E3E6.518127EA@pacbell.net>
Andrea Ryan wrote:

> Where can I find good models (triangle meshes, CSG objects, etc.)? I
> have Crossroads and wcvt2pov.
> Brendan Ryan

Visit my links page. Look in the include files section for Povray models
and object libraries. Also look in the Models section for over 125 links
to sites on the net that offer free models for download.

--
Ken Tyler

See my 850+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at: