POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Suds? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:16:38 EDT (-0400)
  Suds? (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Mr  Art
Subject: Suds?
Date: 4 Sep 1999 00:27:16
Message: <37D09F6D.CD325014@gci.net>
I guess that this one is for LinkMaster Ken Taylor.
Someone sugested that I should use the suds thing
to fill my nut dispenser with M&M's. I just can't
find a link to it. I am going to check Kens links
next, I just wanted to ask here so when (not if)
my system goes down again, I can still find it.
Thanks.
Mr. Art

Post a reply to this message

Sorry I hadn't gotten back to you before now, was not newsgroup
reading for awhile. Happens  ; )  Anyway you are being sent email with
the URL to a POV-Suds.
 http://www.lcars.eu.org/r.jennings/suds.htm

All that's needed really is the POVSUD.zip.

Bob

Mr. Art <mr.### [at] gcinet> wrote in message
> I guess that this one is for LinkMaster Ken Taylor.
> Someone sugested that I should use the suds thing
> to fill my nut dispenser with M&M's. I just can't
> find a link to it. I am going to check Kens links
> next, I just wanted to ask here so when (not if)
> my system goes down again, I can still find it.
> Thanks.
> Mr. Art

Post a reply to this message