POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : superpatch relevancy and integration? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:17:28 EDT (-0400)
  superpatch relevancy and integration? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: D  Stark
Subject: superpatch relevancy and integration?
Date: 14 Jul 1999 17:56:30
Message: <378d078e@news.povray.org>
Okay. Everybody and thier cousin out there have been using the famous
Superpatch to do cool stuff. Has it been integrated (or are there plans to
integrate it) into the 3.1x series? Do I need to scour the net for it, give
twysted.net's slow rebuild?

Thanks,
Derek

aos### [at] ezwebtechcom

PS: I'm not hacking on Ron. He's godlike and I know web design is rarely top
priority.

Post a reply to this message

> Okay. Everybody and thier cousin out there have been using the famous
> Superpatch to do cool stuff. Has it been integrated (or are there plans to
> integrate it) into the 3.1x series? Do I need to scour the net for it, give
> twysted.net's slow rebuild?
>
> Thanks,
> Derek
>
> aos### [at] ezwebtechcom
>
> PS: I'm not hacking on Ron. He's godlike and I know web design is rarely top
> priority.

Today all of your wishes have been granted:
http://www2.fwi.com/~parkerr/superpatch/

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net
http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/links.htm

Post a reply to this message

> Okay. Everybody and thier cousin out there have been using the famous
> Superpatch to do cool stuff. Has it been integrated (or are there plans to
> integrate it) into the 3.1x series?

See "POV-Ray plans for v3.1 and beyond..." in
povray.announce.frequently-asked-questions.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich
e-mail: mac### [at] povrayorg

I am a member of the POV-Ray Team.