POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Is this a bug? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:26:08 EDT (-0400)
  Is this a bug? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Sander
Subject: Is this a bug?
Date: 12 Jul 1999 10:52:26
Message: <378a012a@news.povray.org>
Hello,
I'm not sure of this and I can't find anything in the manual: when there are
2 macros with the same name, the Povray engine stops. I use NT4 and Povray
3.1g. In my case I had one macro named "Pillar(K,H)" and a second - by
typing mistake - "Pillar 100(K,H)". Took me some time to find the mistake,
as the crash was tto fast to see the messagebox.
Is this a bug?
Sander

Post a reply to this message