POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : city creating software Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:17:01 EDT (-0400)
  city creating software (Message 1 to 10 of 28)
From: Matt Giwer
Subject: city creating software
Date: 1 Jul 1999 00:47:14
Message: <377AF2E1.F732B580@giwersworld.org>
I found it months ago. Ran a few examples to create .pov files
and forget about it. Yesterday I thought of a use (on artiii
below) but now I can't find the program on my disk to give
credit. This is not critical as I will be redoing the scene with
my own buildings but if anyone has an idea please post it.

--
<blink>-------please--don't-----------------</blink>

http://www.giwersworld.org/artii/
http://www.giwersworld.org/artiii/

Finally up on 99/06/22 updated 06/30

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB)

>         I found it months ago. Ran a few examples to create .pov files
> and forget about it. Yesterday I thought of a use (on artiii
> below) but now I can't find the program on my disk to give
> credit. This is not critical as I will be redoing the scene with
> my own buildings but if anyone has an idea please post it.
>
> --
> <blink>-------please--don't-----------------</blink>
>
> http://www.giwersworld.org/artii/
> http://www.giwersworld.org/artiii/
>
> Finally up on 99/06/22 updated 06/30

Colefax has a city generating include file that is beyond impressive.

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/1434/

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net