POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Tsutomu Higo gallery update : trees, islands & shells Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:20:12 EDT (-0400)
  Tsutomu Higo gallery update : trees, islands & shells (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Gilles Tran
Subject: Tsutomu Higo gallery update : trees, islands & shells
Date: 21 Jun 1999 07:45:13
Message: <376E265D.A1EB157C@inapg.inra.fr>
Our friend Tsutomu Higo just updated his gallery with tree pictures
(using the maketree macro) and really beautiful water landscapes (check
out the coral reef texture). The Pope would love them I guess.
http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~nj2t-hg/ilpov16e.htm

A few weeks ago he also made some nice transluscent shells :
http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~nj2t-hg/ilpov15e.htm

Gallery URL  : http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~nj2t-hg/ilpove.htm

Code available, as always.

Gilles