POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Text object Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:31:16 EDT (-0400)
  Text object (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Mike Metheny
Subject: Text object
Date: 14 Jun 1999 23:29:52
Message: <3765c8b0@news.povray.org>
How can I make my text object italic?  Can I?

(Using same font)

--

Mike Metheny
lon### [at] vtedu

"When one's words are no better than silence, one should keep silent."

Post a reply to this message

From: Fabien Mosen
Subject: Re: Text object
Date: 15 Jun 1999 00:27:16
Message: <3765D555.8D09DAEC@skynet.be>
Mike Metheny wrote:

> How can I make my text object italic?  Can I?
>
> (Using same font)
>
> --

You can do it easily by "shearing" the object using the matrix
command (see the manual).  However, italicizing a font by just
shearing it is typographically very incorrect.

Fabien.

Post a reply to this message