POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANNOUNCE: New Superpatch available for download (finally) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:29:52 EDT (-0400)
  ANNOUNCE: New Superpatch available for download (finally) (Message 1 to 10 of 27)
From: Ron Parker
Subject: ANNOUNCE: New Superpatch available for download (finally)
Date: 9 Jun 1999 22:01:29
Message: <37601862.153631033@news.povray.org>
Okay, y'all have waited long enough, I guess.

I've finally got something that looks like a superpatch online
at http://www2.fwi.com/~parkerr/superpatch .  There's a Windows binary
and a copy of the current source code (including Linux and SunOS
makefiles, courtesy of Hans Detlev-Fink, and the set of VC6 project
files that I use to build with.)  There might even be a Linux glibc2
binary (both povray and x-povray) as well, though I don't know for
sure whether they'll work as expected.  I'd appreciate feedback on
that.  Anyone who would like to mirror these files may feel free to do
so, and if you would like to contribute a binary for your favorite OS,
please feel free to contact me to arrange for delivery.

Hopefully I'll have a real web page sometime soon, too.  Won't that be
nice.

Post a reply to this message