POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : superpatch - where? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:36:52 EDT (-0400)
  superpatch - where? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Matthew Bennett
Subject: superpatch - where?
Date: 29 May 1999 07:56:34
Message: <374fc7e2.0@news.povray.org>
Tysted.net's (temp?) closure unfortunately happened to coincide with me
deciding to try out the superpatch.  Typical :)  Does anyone know where I
can get the latest superpatch from?  Also, was there a new version of it due
out soon?... Finally... is this available as the windows 3.1e version of
POV?

Thanks all,

/\/\/\//

Post a reply to this message