POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Grass/Rain Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:36:30 EDT (-0400)
  Grass/Rain (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Mike Metheny
Subject: Grass/Rain
Date: 27 May 1999 00:33:05
Message: <374cbcf1.0@news.povray.org>
Has anyone looked at the numerous grass macros (i have looked at a few) and
perhaps knows of a tutorial for making a field of grass?  Ken I know I asked
you about the grass on a hilly slope thing so I won't ask again (leveller
right?) And also, anyone know about ways of coming up with realistic looking
rain?

--

Mike Metheny
lon### [at] vtedu

"When one's words are no better than silence, one should keep silent."

Post a reply to this message