POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Is there a way... Server Time
12 Aug 2024 01:32:57 EDT (-0400)
  Is there a way... (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Michael
Subject: Is there a way...
Date: 19 Apr 1999 20:43:49
Message: <371BBFA2.69D9258A@aol.com>
To copy or otherwise output the messages window in POVWin to a text
file?

Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: Is there a way...
Date: 19 Apr 1999 20:50:56
Message: <371BC1A0.8B678658@pacbell.net>
Michael wrote:

> To copy or otherwise output the messages window in POVWin to a text
> file?
>
> Mike

  Give me a harder one to answer. This is way to easy.

  With the message window open click on the edit menu and choose "copy pane".
It is now in the clipboard ready for pasting into your application of choice.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net

Post a reply to this message

> To copy or otherwise output the messages window in POVWin to a text
> file?
>
> Mike

Post a reply to this message

Hmmm, I was going this too. DOS never dies, only fades (not away
though?).

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe