POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Q: Render farm location ? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 01:31:43 EDT (-0400)
  Q: Render farm location ? (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Ken
Subject: Q: Render farm location ?
Date: 17 Apr 1999 10:22:47
Message: <371889D0.BBDCED44@pacbell.net>
I have on more than one occassion heard that there is a free Pov-Ray
 render farm available. It has been mentioned that you email your
 Pov file to the farm with instructions as to how you would like it
 rendered and when the completed image is finished it is sent back
 to you.

 Can one of you kind people provide me with a link to this service ?

 Also does anyone know it they have the current version of Pov ?

 If not what is the version level of files they are able to accept at
 this time ?

 Thank you for any assistance you may have to offer.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net