POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : TBOB <--- Excellent work as per usual Gilles :) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 03:32:31 EDT (-0400)
  TBOB <--- Excellent work as per usual Gilles :) (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Lance Birch
Subject: TBOB <--- Excellent work as per usual Gilles :)
Date: 16 Apr 1999 10:10:59
Message: <371736e3.0@news.povray.org>
I'd just like to say a HUGE thank you to Gilles Tran for his incredible work
on he Book of Beginnings!!!

I love the new images, I love the new stories, I love the new website!

What more can I say?  You're an amazing artist...

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/parallax/359/colorblind

Post a reply to this message

He did a great job on the MakeTree macro too. And lance, your website
isn't bad either...

Lance Birch wrote:

> I'd just like to say a HUGE thank you to Gilles Tran for his incredible work
> on he Book of Beginnings!!!
>
> I love the new images, I love the new stories, I love the new website!
>
> What more can I say?  You're an amazing artist...
>
> --
> Lance.
>
> ---
> For the latest 3D Studio MAX plug-ins, images and much more, go to:
> The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
> For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
> Colorblind - http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/parallax/359/colorblind

Post a reply to this message

he he, it's OK, and in need of a rehash, but nothing compared to the work
Gilles has done.

For any of you who haven't visited The Book of Beginnings yet (the new
version), it can be found here:

http://www.mediaport.net/Artichaud/Tran/gtran.en.html

--
Lance.