POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I KNOW I've been raytracing too long... Server Time
12 Aug 2024 03:28:38 EDT (-0400)
  I KNOW I've been raytracing too long... (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Lewis
Subject: I KNOW I've been raytracing too long...
Date: 14 Apr 1999 12:08:24
Message: <3714AF5F.446A354F@netvision.net.il>
...cause I had a dream last night which ranks #1 on my totaly weird
dreams:
I dreamed about drinking (!) "H.E. Day" (!!) toothpaste (!!!) downloaded
from the povray.general newsgroup.

DON'T EVEN THINK OF ASKING ME!
I have no idea what is it.

I'm SURE I've been raytracing too long.
Fabien or however handles the "you know you've been raytracing too
long", add this one:
	You know you've been ratracing too long when you dream about drinking
H.E. Day toothpaste downloaded from povray.general

Post a reply to this message