POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Hey! Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:26:38 EDT (-0400)
  Hey! (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Chris Capel
Subject: Hey!
Date: 2 Apr 1999 12:34:01
Message: <3704ff89.0@news.povray.org>
I might just count as the second youngest, being only 14.  But then again,
my skills are not exactly prodigious.

Chris Capel

Post a reply to this message

From: Chris Capel
Subject: Re: Hey!
Date: 2 Apr 1999 12:36:26
Message: <3705001a.0@news.povray.org>
Oops, bad post.  Meant to reply to "Jeez, I wish I looked" thread.
Chris Capel wrote in message <3704ff89.0@news.povray.org>...
>I might just count as the second youngest, being only 14.  But then again,
>my skills are not exactly prodigious.
>
>Chris Capel

Post a reply to this message

From: Lance Birch
Date: 3 Apr 1999 03:04:56
Message: <3705cba8.0@news.povray.org>
hehehe, well, it doesn't matter of your skills here young boy (LOL, young
boy... I'm only 16!)...

It's great to have ALL dedicated POVers here!!!  :)

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone