POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Pob patch being "official" Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:23:21 EDT (-0400)
  Pob patch being "official" (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: bucky
Subject: Pob patch being "official"
Date: 1 Apr 1999 11:51:45
Message: <3703a421.0@news.povray.org>
Just wondering- is the POB patch going to be "official"?? It's a good patch.
cc to: buc### [at] aolcom

Post a reply to this message

From: Nathan Kopp
Subject: Re: Pob patch being "official"
Date: 4 Apr 1999 18:25:30
Message: <3707D81B.62A4E615@Kopp.com>
This has been discussed... unfortunately, POB is not completely platform-
independent (problems with the format of floating-point numbers).  I'm
wondering why something like POB could be made to be platform independent,
though.

-Nathan

bucky wrote:

> Just wondering- is the POB patch going to be "official"?? It's a good patch.
> cc to: buc### [at] aolcom

Post a reply to this message