POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Problem with GUI in 3.1e Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:23:54 EDT (-0400)
  Problem with GUI in 3.1e (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Andrew Cocker
Subject: Problem with GUI in 3.1e
Date: 27 Mar 1999 17:47:00
Message: <36fd5fe4.0@news.povray.org>
Hi all,
    I've just downloaded and installed pve-bin.zip over 3.1a. When I start POV, the
toolbar is blank. At this point, if I run my mouse over the toolbar, a few, but not
all of
the icons appear. I have to turn the toolbar off and then on in options for it to
display
correctly.
    I'm not certain where the problem lies, as it worked okay immediately after
installation. However, I've just installed Internet Explorer 5 ( I was using IE4, on
Win95
osr2 ), and the problem appeared. I didn't keep the 3.1a .dll's and .exe, so I can't
just
switch back to them.

Has anyone else noticed this?

--
----------------------
Andy

Post a reply to this message

not done the switch myself yet, but this is concistant with one of the beta
IE5's bugs - did it in paint shop pro

Rick

Andrew Cocker wrote in message <36fd5fe4.0@news.povray.org>...
>Hi all,
>    I've just downloaded and installed pve-bin.zip over 3.1a. When I start
POV, the
>toolbar is blank. At this point, if I run my mouse over the toolbar, a few,
but not all of
>the icons appear. I have to turn the toolbar off and then on in options for
it to display
>correctly.
>    I'm not certain where the problem lies, as it worked okay immediately
after
>installation. However, I've just installed Internet Explorer 5 ( I was
using IE4, on Win95
>osr2 ), and the problem appeared. I didn't keep the 3.1a .dll's and .exe,
so I can't just
>switch back to them.
>
>Has anyone else noticed this?
>

>--