POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Screensaver (you know you've been...) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:28:45 EDT (-0400)
  Screensaver (you know you've been...) (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Rune S  Johansen
Subject: Screensaver (you know you've been...)
Date: 18 Mar 1999 14:34:31
Message: <36f15547.0@news.povray.org>
I think it would be cool with a POV
screensaver.

An obvious choice would be a screensaver
that displays the quotes from the treat
"You know you've been raytracing too long
when..."

I, however, is not able to make it. If
there's any programmer who can do it, it
would be great.

If it is for any help I have a compiled
list with the quotes, modified so there's
only line breaks after each quote.

Rune S. Johansen
http://hjem.get2net.dk/rsj

Post a reply to this message