POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Blob tutorials? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:28:20 EDT (-0400)
  Blob tutorials? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Mike Metheny
Subject: Blob tutorials?
Date: 15 Mar 1999 02:45:35
Message: <36ecba9f.0@news.povray.org>
I've just started to work with blobs; and my blob isn't blobbing.  Are there
any web tutorials around on blobs and using them that are more extensive
than the POV tutorial?  I've played around with the threshold and strength
values for my spheres, but all i can get them to do is change size; not
join.

Mike Metheny
lon### [at] vtedu
http://loneshepherd.ml.org/

"When one's words are no better than silence, one should keep silent."

Post a reply to this message