POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Now for something completely useless..... Server Time
12 Aug 2024 09:27:03 EDT (-0400)
  Now for something completely useless..... (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: hall
Subject: Now for something completely useless.....
Date: 5 Mar 1999 19:08:16
Message: <36e071f0.0@news.povray.org>
Well maybe not completely useless....
I have put some other files  besides polyhedral.zip on my pov-ray source
code page, address:
http://www.ww-interlink.net/treshall/treshall_povstuff.html
They are mobius.inc, thirty.inc, and life.zip, and they
a. make psuedo-mobius strips
b.  make thirty-sided polyhedrons (similar to polyhedral.zip)
c. play Conway's life in POV (if you ever got the urge to do something so
pointless)
    --but it does look kinda cool.

Will try to get the polyhedral.zip updated soon....

S.R. Hall