POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Try this Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:17:18 EDT (-0400)
  Try this (Message 1 to 10 of 19)
From: ingo
Subject: Try this
Date: 27 Feb 1999 16:14:00
Message: <36d86018.0@news.povray.org>
http://forumsa.compuserve.com/gvforums/UK/default.asp?srv=povray

You will like it

--
Met dank aan de muze met het glazen oog.

Post a reply to this message

From: Marc Schimmler
Subject: Re: Try this
Date: 27 Feb 1999 16:37:37
Message: <36D86655.E8955E8E@ica.uni-stuttgart.de>
ingo wrote:

> http://forumsa.compuserve.com/gvforums/UK/default.asp?srv=povray
>
> You will like it

I like it! :-)

Marc
--
Marc Schimmler

Post a reply to this message

From: Rudy Velthuis
Date: 27 Feb 1999 18:14:20
Message: <36d87c4c.0@news.povray.org>
ingo schrieb in Nachricht <36d86018.0@news.povray.org>...
>http://forumsa.compuserve.com/gvforums/UK/default.asp?srv=povray
>
>You will like it

You are right!

--
Rudy Velthuis

Post a reply to this message

From: Margus Ramst
Date: 27 Feb 1999 18:45:48
Message: <36d883ac.0@news.povray.org>
ingo wrote in message <36d86018.0@news.povray.org>...
>http://forumsa.compuserve.com/gvforums/UK/default.asp?srv=povray
>
>You will like it

I am happy. Definitely happy.

Margus

Post a reply to this message

From: Colorman (Kraxmel)
Date: 27 Feb 1999 20:30:01
Message: <36d89c19.0@news.povray.org>
I like it too!!!

Just one question.  Where else could I have gotted version 3.1d?  I have
looked on www.povray.org, and it says the file to download is version 3.1a.

Cman

From: Ken
Date: 27 Feb 1999 20:44:17
Message: <36D89EE3.8618AE62@pacbell.net>
Colorman (Kraxmel) wrote:

> I like it too!!!
>
> Just one question.  Where else could I have gotted version 3.1d?  I have
> looked on www.povray.org, and it says the file to download is version 3.1a.
>
> Cman

The Pov team has not officialy released it to the general public yet. It
is in it's final testing to make sure no new bugs made it in while others
were fixed. The copy on compuserve may be all right or you may have to
download again in a week if any chages are made. Your choice.

All of what I say is also unnofficial so take that for what it's worth.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net

Post a reply to this message